A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Chang MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Chang practice?
- Dr. Daniel Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Chang practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.