Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Chang took great care with me.. show details Dr. Chang took great care with me..
by G. Lynette Phipps on Feb 23rd, 2013

Dr. Chang was very courteous and spent a great deal of time with me. After my surgery he took great care in my recovery. I was sorry to leave his care. I only did so as I moved out of country.

Very professional show details Very professional
Sep 12th, 2012

Awsome beside manner ~ This Dr. And his nurse made sure you understood everything and were willing to answer any and all questions ~ if you need a procedure they are willing to give you the options and go over the details of each.

Amazing & Professional & Caring show details Amazing & Professional & Caring
by Isaca Collins on Oct 6th, 2009

Dr. Chang delivered my daughter and I refuse to go to any other Gyno. He's so amazing and caring and even if I had to wait an hour to see him I know it's well worth the time cuz I know he's giving the caring attention to his patient like he gives to me. I can ask any question and he's honest in his answer but with the caring touch of keeping your feelings in thought. I would 100% recommend Dr. Chang to anyone who's looking for someone who wants to be heard though of as a person and not just a patient with a wallet.

Aug 11th, 2009

He is probably the best Gyno in farmington