A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Johnson, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Johnson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Johnson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Johnson practices Family Medicine near Imperial Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ysidro, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Imperial Beach Primary Care Doctors.