Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

2.5

patient show details patient
by D. Newman on Mar 23rd, 2011

I drive from Celina to see Dr. Kim and to be truthful, I would drive however far away he is. He's very to the point, explains whatever I need him to, but does he coddle you? ...No, but that's not why I go to him. His staff are very professional and busy...must be a lot of patients like him, too.

Jan 27th, 2011

seems to know his stuff. plan on long wait in his exam room waiting on him. Once he shows up seems to care and discuss the issues with you

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
Jun 15th, 2009

Dr. Kim will listen with one ear open and his mind closed. He revels in his accomplishments and treats strictly from the medical books. He can argumentative and arrogant. He thinks he knows everything about pain management, but I have found him not to be up to standard on treatment options. Not everyone can be treated from a book. Each person is different. I have left his office crying because it was so difficult in speaking with him about my pain problems and obtaining enough pain medication I needed to be able function. If your looking for a pain management doctor that will listen to you and your needs, save your money and find someone else.