Dr. Daniel Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Lewis?

May 4th, 2013

Dr. Lewis is an extremely compassionate professional. He never appears to be rushed or make you feel like he's trying to see as many patients that he can fit in during the day. He is very detailed when reading results, answers questions and frank about wanting you to take care of your health responsibilities. Best doctor I've had in a long time and I hope to be his client for a long time. I would recommend him to other's but I don't want to have to wait to see him because he's got too many patients. I vote him best in internal medicine care for patients in Southern Nevada.

November 26th, 2012

Dr Lewis is uncommonly concerned about his patients

Dr. Daniel Lewis is without a doubt the most professional, caring, and attentive physician I've ever met. Dr. Lewis is thorough and goes above and beyond to ensure I completely understand my health concerns. My sincere appreciation goes out to Dr. Lewis for keeping me in the best of health.

August 17th, 2012

very professional staff

Dr. Lewis and the staff are very caring professionals. I have never felt rushed, and I feel very at ease discussing health issues

July 12th, 2012

DR. LEWIS IS THE BEST

I have been a patient of Dr. Daniel Lewis since 2003/2004 and he is the best doctor I have ever seen, both in professionalism, manner, knowledge and genuine concern for his patients. Dr. Lewis is worthy of the highest recommendation...

July 2nd, 2012

Great doctor

I have been his patient since I moved here 10 years ago. I believe it's about the same time he started. I have liked him since day one. He is always attentive to my needs. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else.

April 17th, 2012

The only issue we have ever had is sometimes when the pharmacy calls, they don't respond for refills. Otherwise, its a great Doctor and office.

February 13th, 2012

Best Doctor In Vegas

Dr. Lewis is the best. He takes as much time as you need never makes me feel rushed. He is knowledgeable and works with you to come up with the best treatment plan. I have convinced many of my friends and family to switch to him and everyone has been very satisfied. I see other comments about the office staff and I will agree that in the past they were rather rude but that has changed in the last year with a change in staff and the office now a very friendly environment.All in all you won't find a better doctor in Vegas, I would highly recommend Dr. Lewis.

December 14th, 2010

LOVE Dr. Lewis

I can't imagine my life without my doctor ;)

May 16th, 2016