Dr. Daniel Mackey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Mackey?

September 20th, 2017

Dr. Mackey my Cancer Doctor

Dr. Mackey was very caring for me and he was very easy to talk to. He explained to me what will happen during my treatment for throat cancer. When I would have an appointment with him he would always brag on how well I was doing. I was scared when I first was diagnosed with cancer. Dr. Mackey was always there to answer my questions. I would recommend Dr. Mackey to any person going thru cancer treatment. He was down to earth and very caring for his patients.

September 19th, 2017

Terrible bedside manner.

This doctor thinks he's too good for this world. Arrogant, uncaring - he may be smart but he should find another profession rather than the guise of trying to "help people." Terrible experience.

January 28th, 2015

dr. mackey is nice. i get the impression that he is over booked, under staffed. the wait times are terrible. you wait a month to see him, wait at least an hr. in the lobby, then only get 5 minutes. i got the impression i was a number. next. cooper clinic only cares money. bottom line.

May 19th, 2012

Dr Mackey is a great doctor but the clinic, cooper is not. cooper clinic double bills, and they are very demanding. i had a balance of $65 after seeing him every 3 months for 3 years. cooper refushed to let me see him again even though i was paying in full each visit. cooper also refushes to let me or my husband see any of their doctors because of this balance.

October 11th, 2017