A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Michael is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Michael, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Michael has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Central Reg Medical Center
- St. Vincent`s Birmingham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wayne Michael MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Michael practice?
- Dr. Daniel Michael has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Michael practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laurel, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesboro, MS and Ellisville, MS.
See Laurel Orthopedic Surgeons.