A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Reynolds is Good. Dr. Reynolds has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Reynolds, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Lakeview Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reynolds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Reynolds practice?
Dr. Daniel Reynolds practices Surgery near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, MN.
See Fond Du Lac Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Reynolds, Dr. Danilo Reynolds, Dr. Dannie Reynolds, Dr. Danny Reynolds