A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ziegler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ziegler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ziegler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Ziegler MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ziegler has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ziegler practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.