A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Wagner has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Wagner DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Wagner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.