A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Benefis Healthcare -West Campus
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Walker MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Walker practice?
- Dr. Daniel Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Walker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Internists and Great Falls Cardiologists.