A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Walmsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Walmsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Walmsley, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walmsley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walmsley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walmsley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Walmsley practice?
Dr. Daniel Walmsley practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Milton, DE.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.