A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wandrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wandrey, Colon & Rectal Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wandrey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wandrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Enoch Wandrey MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Wandrey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wandrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Wandrey practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Colorectal Surgeons.