A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Warner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Warner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Waynesboro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Warner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Warner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Warner has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Warner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Surgeons.