A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Washburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Washburn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Washburn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Washburn graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Washburn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Washburn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Washburn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Washburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Washburn practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.