A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wasserman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wasserman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Horacio Wasserman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wasserman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Wasserman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Gastroenterologists.