A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Watrous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Watrous is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Watrous, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Watrous graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Watrous has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Arthur Watrous MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Watrous practice?
- Dr. Daniel Watrous has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Watrous practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Internists and Visalia Rheumatologists.