A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Watrous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Watrous is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watrous
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Watrous Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Watrous, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Watrous graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Watrous has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Arthur Watrous MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Watrous practice?
- Dr. Daniel Watrous has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Watrous practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Internists and Visalia Rheumatologists.