A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Watts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Watts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Watts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Healthsouth Surgery Cntr. Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bernard Watts MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Watts practice?
- Dr. Daniel Watts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Watts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.