Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Watts
Dr. Daniel Watts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Watts is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Healthsouth Surgery Cntr. Of Sarasota. Dr. Watts has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Watts has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Daniel Watts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Vincent Stenger
Gynecology, Pain Management, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi55
Dr. Godofredo Herzog
General Practice, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sarasota, FL 1.17 mi56
Dr. Byron Masterson
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sarasota, FL 1.62 mi55