Overall Review

August 23rd, 2016
Amazing
Dr Watts is a miracle worker. I just wish he accepted Medicare.

August 23rd, 2015
From lethargic, sick and depressed to energetic, healthy and optimistic!
Dan Watts left no stone unturned in the effort to figure out what was happening with me. The bottom line is that I first came in to his office exhausted, depressed and sick, and am now feeling 100% better. He got me through a very rough post menopausal time and found things no other physician had ever found in terms of what was going on in my body. I am SO glad I found him!

October 8th, 2012
Thyroid & Allergy Treatment
Dr. Watts encouraged me to check my thyroid levels and allergies after a visit to him complaining about a lack of energy and motivation in addition to weight gain over the span of a year. With his help I discovered that I had a low thyroid and have been able to stabilize it for over 6 months. He also found that I had a sensitivity to many different food allergies that left undiagnosed could lead to health problems down the road. I am so grateful for Dr. Watts and his method of treatment. He has a very thoughtful and thorough bedside manner and was amazingly able to get to the bottom of my health issues, better than any other physician I have ever been to in my life.

August 1st, 2010
I was constantly tired and unmotivated to exercise. A friend told me that I probably had low testosterone levels. I asked my Doctor about it and he laughed. I demanded it to be checked anyway, and sure enough it was the same level as a 90 year old man. I am 46. I went to a Urologist and he put me on Andriogel,which was useless. Another friend recommended Dr Watts. I spoke with him over the phone and was impressed. He had me go to a local blood lab and have some blood drawn. When he got the results from the blood work I flew down to see him. After my exam he spent 2 hours discussing my issues. Not only was my testosterone low but my estrogen levels were high and hgh levels were very low. Dr Watts put me on testosterone, estrogen blockers, and hgh. I feel 15 years younger. Do yourself a favor call him if you suspect low testosterone issues most Doctors are clueless when it comes to this.

November 16th, 2009
A waste of money
Dr. Watts is a very poor diagnostician. He's a great marketer though.