A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weakly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weakly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weakly
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weakly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weakly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Weakly graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Weakly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Weakly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Weakly practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weakly has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Weakly practices Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Primary Care Doctors.