A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weakly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weakly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weakly
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weakly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weakly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Weakly graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Weakly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Weakly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Weakly practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weakly has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Weakly practices Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Primary Care Doctors.