Dr. Daniel Weakly MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2016
Bad medicine
I was told by Dr Weakly that I had a viral eye infection, he offered no labs or meds, and told me, I would have to wait it out. He also told me that I shouldn't work for 3 or 5 days b/c I was contagious. I forgot to ask for a note during my visit. When I called the next day, he was off. The doctor on call wouldn't write a note, due to his super POOR notes, which didn't state anything about me being contagious or infected.......what a waste of time and money!!! He also made me feel stupid when asking questions!!!! Many physicians forget that their name is followed by M.D. and not G.O.D. ****Update (next day)**** By day two: my eye infection had spread into my other eye and eye sacks and lids. I had gone into to see an optometrist Doctor- it turned out to be a bacterial infection. Which required eyedrops and antibiotics. If I had waited it out, as Dr. Weakly recommended, it could have spread to my brain. The choice is your; is this the kind of doctor you want treating you?

November 8th, 2009
Local
Dr. Weakly is incredibly astute, ie. listens to symptoms and researches options with you! He's amazingly thorough.

June 17th, 2008
Thumbs Up for Dr. Weakly
I have been seeing Dr. Weakly for years, and find him to be an excellent caregiver. His examining room manner is professional, but I truly appreciate his sometimes blunt but very real communication style. No hiding behind jargon or statistics, he talks to you as a person who is entrusted with your care. It is evident to me he takes pride in his craft by keeping up with the latest information on general family practice issues, as it comes out in conversation as he explains old v. new tactics for treatment etc... I think very highly of the care I get with Dr. Weakly and would recommend him to anyone as a general practitioner!!

August 11th, 2017