A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weaver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Weaver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Weaver MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weaver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Weaver practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Ophthalmologists.