A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wechsler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wechsler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wechsler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wechsler, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wechsler graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wechsler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Wechsler MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Wechsler practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wechsler has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Wechsler practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Oncologists.