inactive

Daniel J Wechter MD Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

September 28th, 2016
Rude!
I was very disappointed with his skill level, the ultrasound was average and I felt like it was rushed and baby not focused on at all. The only thing he could focus on was my weight, made extremely rude comments throughout the appointment and even said at one point he had to push harder to visual anything on the ultrasound due to "my size". I may be overweight but actually lost weight with my pregnancy and have never had a problem with ultrasounds in the past. Will never return.

January 26th, 2016
I do not intend to follow-up with Dr. Wechter. He was rude, had food in his mouth during my appointment, and seemed overly rushed. For what was supposed to be a detailed scan, it did not seem thorough and I wouldn't consider the quality of his scanning diagnostic. Very disappointed.

November 12th, 2013
Awesome Doctor
I was referred to him by my normal OB for a possible vasa previa, low-lying placenta, low fluid, and IUGR. I was called in for an appointment within hours of the referral. He took the time to explain to me exactly what he was looking for, and putting my mind at ease. He did his dissertation right with me in the room, because he wanted me to know exactly what he was reporting back to the referring OB. He checked and double checked everything to make sure he had not missed any of the high-risk issues that I was referred for. I would definitely see this doctor again, and would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Wechter!

June 5th, 2013
Mother of Twins
During my pregnancy with my twin girls, Dr. Wechter was caring and understanding....almost like a father giving his daughter medical advice. Mind you my pregnancy wasn't easy, but I felt very safe in Dr. Wechter's advice. I whole-heartily recommend him without a doubt. I will never forget him, and may God continue to bless his hands, mind, and his profession.

March 22nd, 2013
Love him!
Dr. Wechter delivered my preterm daughter 15 years ago. What an amazing person, and wonderful doctor. I was so lucky to have him as my doctor. He answered all my questions and didn't push me into anything I wasn't ready for. He gave me the positive and negative of each decision and let me decide. I wouldn't want to have had any other doctor take care of me or my baby.

April 2nd, 2012
Really Great
prompt....explained everything....really put mind mind at ease. I really liked him.

March 26th, 2012
Dr. Wechter is Amazing!
I can't recommend him enough. He explains everything, makes himself available,doesn't rush you and never makes you feel as though you can't ask questions. I'm the mother of twins, and he is the reason why I have two healthy little girls today. Without him I may have lost one or both!

December 17th, 2010
My babies wouldn't be here without him
Dr. Wechter is a great physician. I went into preterm labor at 20 weeks and he was able to keep my babies from being born too early to live. I owe my babies' lives to him. Thank you Dr. Wechter.

November 3rd, 2010
Very pleased with our appointment with Dr. Wechter
I would highly recommend Dr. Wechter. He is gentleman, he treated us like family and spend lots of time with my daughter explaining everything to her. He didn't rush her as she asked questions. I heard of him before and now I tell everyone about him. What a blessing!!

November 7th, 2008
Amazing doctor!!! Very personable and descriptive with his analysis. I have yet to meet a doctor that conveyed such volumes of information in such a friendly and easily understandable fashion. Top notch doctor, wish more doctors were like him!