Dr. Daniel Wee Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Wee?

Posted on January 7th, 2015

dr wee was excellent explained everything in plain english i now have great eyesight

Very good!

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Dr. Wee is a wonderful and thorough ophthalmologist! He accurately diagnosed a CRVO in my eye and got me a prompt appointment with an excellent Retinal Specialist. He even called me the next day to see if I was okay! He and Dr. Palmer both do wonderful work and the staff is awesome as well. They were incredibly helpful in helping me obtain the proper paperwork to maintain my driving privileges. I will continue to see Dr. Wee and Dr. Palmer!!

Top Notch Physician

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr. Wee's professionalism, attention to detail, coupled with his drive to see patients on time won me over! Dr. Wee greeted me personally in the waiting room of his lobby and escorted me back to the exam room. I was thoroughly impressed by his attentiveness and I plan to refer him to anyone in my network who may be in need of an Ophthamologist. He does a great job at explaining exactly what it is he is treating, as well as details about the procedure he is going to perform. I was thoroughly impressed!

Great visit

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

Dr. Wee listened to my problems and handled each and every one with such care and professionalism. I highly recommend him as an ophthalmologist!

Posted on December 16th, 2014