A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weeks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weeks is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weeks, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Weeks graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Weeks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Weeks DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Weeks practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weeks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Weeks practices Emergency Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Blackwood Emergency Physicians.