A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wegg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wegg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wegg
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Wegg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wegg graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wegg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lloyd Wegg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Wegg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wegg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Wegg practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Ridgeville, IN.
See Ridgeville Primary Care Doctors and Ridgeville General Practitioners.