A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wegg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wegg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wegg
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wegg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wegg graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wegg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lloyd Wegg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Wegg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wegg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Wegg practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lynn, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgeville, IN and Winchester, IN.
See Lynn Family Physicians and Lynn Primary Care Doctors.