A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weidenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weidenthal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Injuries
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidenthal graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Weidenthal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Weidenthal MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Weidenthal practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weidenthal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Weidenthal practices Ophthalmology near Bedford, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Bedford Ophthalmologists.