A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Welling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Welling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Welling, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Welling graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Welling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Welling practice?
Dr. Daniel Welling practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Tolland, CT and Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Manchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.