A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Welling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Welling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Welling, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Welling graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Welling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Welling MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Welling practice?
- Dr. Daniel Welling has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Welling practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Tolland, CT and Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Manchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.