A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wendel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wendel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Thomas Wendel DO is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Wendel practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wendel has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Wendel practices Urology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Urologists.