Dermatologist (skin)

avoid avoid avoid show details avoid avoid avoid
by Jake L on Jul 9th, 2013

Please avoid this doctor at all costs! We are being billed for a service he did not provide. He saw my son for less than 1 minute and stated there is nothing he can do so he will not charge us for this visit. Then much to our surprise we receive a bill for $58! After I called the doctor and spoke to him about this, he conveniently "forgot" he was not supposed to charge us and refused to take off the bill. So now we're out $58 for a 50 second office visit that he said was going to be no charge. I am just curious as to how many other patients he had promised to not send a bill to then charged them for? Please do not make the same mistake I made and see this doctor. There are so many other dermatologists in the Louisville area to see that are ethical!

by sandra on Dec 7th, 2009

I have been a patient over a year and I could not be more pleased. This doctor does a fantastic job and he always takes time to listen.

Bedside manner? What's that? show details Bedside manner? What's that?
by MB on Jun 2nd, 2009

Dr Wendelin is a very good Dr from a "he knows what he's doing" standpoint. But his caring is completely non-existent and his bedside manner is indifferent at best. He spends zero time explaining anything and seems in a very large rush when asked any questions. He would definitely benefit by becoming more personable. Patients aren't doctors (most of us anyway). We need some info!!