Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Wendorff
Dr. Daniel Wendorff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grove City, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wendorff is affiliated with MT Carmel Health System West, Mount Carmel East and and New Albany Surgical Hospital. Dr. Wendorff has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Wendorff has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Wendorff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grove City, OH.
Dr. Philip Stern
Grove City, OH 0 mi42
Dr. Suresh Sharoff
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Grove City, OH 0.87 mi39
Dr. Uma Marar
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Grove City, OH 0.87 mi27