Dr. Daniel Wendorff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Wendorff?

May 23rd, 2016

How was Dorothy accurately able to review this doctor?

Hi Dorothy, not to be rude, but how can you actually do a review on this doctor? You said you arrived to his office late, but yet expected him to take time away from his other patients to see you. You said you were a new patient and he was able to get you in within 2 days, that's a rarity for any doctor to get a new patient in that fast even with your condition. I'm really surprised the arthritis doctor didn't sent you to the ER since your blood pressure was that high. How were you able to rate that Doctor Wendorff was able to give you an Accurate Diagnosis? He never saw you to diagnose you, your arthritis doctor did that. The only thing people reading your review would be able to receive is that this doctor took you in as a new patient within 2 days. I really wish people who have had real services from a doctor would do the reviews so people looking for a doctor knows more about that particular doctor.

April 23rd, 2015

I was so disappointed today

I was told by my arthritis Dr. to contact Dr. Wendorff immediately and get an appointment immediately because my blood pressure was 190 over 110. This was Tuesday morning and I called from my arthritis doctor's office to make an appointment with Dr. Wendorff and was told the soonest I could get in was Thursday morning at 11:15 AM. I arrived at his office at 11:30 AM, thinking I was early because I thought the appointment was scheduled for 11:45 AM, my mistake. The receptionist said I could not see Dr. Wendorff but she went back to check with him and came back to tell me I would have to reschedule. My blood pressure was already high but after being told that I'm sure it was even higher. If he could not take the time to see me for five or 10 minutes even though I was late, I decided that all my years with him meant nothing. So when I got home I called Mount Carmel Hospital and was referred to a new Dr., which I immediately called and scheduled an appointment with. I am so sorry that Dr. Wendorff did not think enough of me to take an extra 5 minutes to check my blood pressure and give me a new prescription. I was extremely hurt. Even though I felt insulted I will still give Dr. Wendorff four stars. I will miss him. The reason given for him not seeing me was he apparently had an appointment he had to go to. But still I think he could have taken 5 minutes for me. I am so sad.

June 22nd, 2015