A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Westawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Westawski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westawski
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westawski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Westawski, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Amelanotic Melanoma)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Neoplasms)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Westawski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Westawski has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Westawski MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Westawski practice?
- Dr. Daniel Westawski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Westawski practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Abington Surgeons and Abington Plastic Surgeons.