A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Westawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Westawski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Westawski, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Amelanotic Melanoma)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Neoplasms)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Westawski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Westawski has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Westawski MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Westawski practice?
- Dr. Daniel Westawski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Westawski practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Abington Plastic Surgeons and Abington Surgeons.