Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
1245 Highland Ave
Ste G05
Abington, PA 19001
215-517-5360
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

• Currently 2.7619047619048 of 4 stars
by RA on Apr 23rd, 2014

A disorganized disaster. If you want to pay him, then have to pay 2-3 good surgeons to fix the damage, it's your money. I'm very sorry I wasted mine. And this guy won't fix the problems he causes unless you pay him more. He just says sorry. From the looks of other reviews, my experience is hardly an isolated event--more like the norm.

|  former employee  |  show details
by LAV on Mar 12th, 2014

Dr Westawski means well, but he is an awful plastic surgeon. Stitches, great... botox... hes great, juvederm.. he can handle that too. BUT I HIGHLY ADVISE ALL OF YOU WOMEN TO GO TO DR TED EISENBERG, HE IS IN PHILADELPHIA AND IS WORLD RENOUNED. DR WESTAWSKI CANNOT PERFORM SERIOUS PLASTIC SURGERIES!!!!!!!! I WORKED THERE AND I SAW THE AWFUL DAMAGE HE DID TO THESE POOR PATIENTS AND HIS PSYCHOTIC WIFE IS A NUT AND DOES YELL AT THE STAFF IN FRONT OF PTS. ANY OF YOU WHO GO THERE NOTICE THE INSANE TURN OVER IN STAFF??? THAT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE... ok I am more calm now, but if you are going to get something serious done I would absolutely go elsewhere. If you just want simple botox or fillers, go to him.

|  Worst Experience - Ready to sue him and his unethical practice!  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2014

I had his new laser lipo service done, and I ended up completely misshapen, and horribly scarred. The staff is still trying to bill me for things that I never received, and he has never requested to see me postoperatively. The doctor and staff are completely rude, and the office CEO (his wife) runs around the office like a nut case yelling at staff members. It is a horrible experience.

|  Highly recommend. I am very happy!  |  show details
by Yana Baronow on Nov 6th, 2013

I am very glad that my mother referred me to Dr Westawski . He performed my 2nd breast augmentation and lift. My first surgery was performed by dr. Genter with whom I was very disappointed ...... So this was my second surgery and I felt a big difference starting from booking my initial consultation to follow up appointments. Adrienne arranged all of my appointments, made my payments easy and made sure I had everything I needed before and after my surgery. Initial consultation was about an hour where the Dr took his time(not like others) and thoroughly explained to me all my options and made very valuable suggestions to me. I am very thankful for that. At the hospital everything was professional and easy(went fast). I never had breasts as beautiful as now. Dr Westawski is a very professional doctor and very honest and carrying person. I felt as I was part of his family. I highly recommend Dr Westawski to all of you! P.S. Made appointment for my other surgery with Dr Westawski

|  My new journey  |  show details
by Linda F. on May 12th, 2013

Dr. Westawski is a dedicated doctor. He is helping me through the changes in my life. He is caring and takes the time to listen!

|  Find someone else  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2013

I had 3 pregnancies, with 2 sets of twins, when I went there, my main concern when getting a tummy tuck was my belly button. When I came out of surgery and he unveled my bandages, I have severe bunching from my belly button down to the incision in a vertical line, it was because he lipod my midline (by mistake), my incision was higher on one side than the other, revised twice and it is still too high. My belly button was off centered so he had to revise it, when he did, it was bigger than the size of a quarter and flat. when he revised it again, it is not just a small hole.. looks nothing like a belly button. He assured me I would look fabulous.. I do NOT.. It is flat, but I regret going to him. I was also given false info during the consultation for what was going to be billed. I ended up paying more than I was told. I also now have severe bloating after I eat anything, which I never had before getting this procedure done.. He has a great bed side manner, but don't let that fool you.. He is not that great.. I am very dissapointed and would never recommend him...

Feb 21st, 2013

Second breast augmentation, 1st time with this dr. He did nothing we talked about. I trusted him. I didn't want him to touch my nipples, during surgery he went in through both, I have no feeling in either my nipples now and I wanted smaller implants. He went bigger! Im so Disgusted! All he could say is that he is sorry! This has effected my sex life in a very bad way! I would never recommend Dr. Westawski to anyone!

|  Fantastic, Friendly, actually Fun  |  show details
by James B Dunlap on Feb 12th, 2013

I have to say from the receptionist to the nurse to even the women handling the billing, they were friendly and immediately established a sense of rapport. The doctor was just as friendly to the point I was laughing during the surgery. I would absolutely recommend Dr Daniel.

|  Don't trust these people! Worst customer service EVER!!  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

This was by far THE WORST customer service I have receive in my life. Prior to scheduling my procedure with Dr. Westawski I called his office to verify that they would accept my insurance. The girl at the desk assured me that they were a network provider and all I would be responsible for paying was my co-pay. When I went into the office for my procedure they collected my copay. About a month later I received a bill and I called the billing department and was told they would look into it. I was sent another bill and when I called again I was told to disregard the bill as it was sent in error and that they were taking care of it with the insurance company. I never received any further correspondence until 15 months later when I received another bill. When I called the office for an explanation I was told that the Dr. was out of network and that I was responsible for the charges. They would not take one ounce of responsibility for providing me with the incorrect information regarding Dr. Westawski's network status. The Office Manager and Dr. Westawski's personal assistant were extremely rude and condescending. They weren't the least bit apologetic that I now had to pay $900 that I was not budgeting for. They were accusing my husband and I of trying to skip out on our bill, which I took exception to because we have impeccable credit. They refused to explain why I was given incorrect information when I made my initial call regarding Dr. Westawski's network status nor could they explain why it took them 15 months to follow up with me. If you are looking for quality customer service, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! There is a reason this guy has a D- rating with the Better Business Bureau.

|  Excellent surgeon, warm and caring attitude. A rare find.  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

Great doctor. I would highly recommend him to all. He is rare find, approachable, personable and great capabities. Thumbs up!!

|  Great bedside manner  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Westawski did a terrific job repairing my severely broken nose. Very caring and compassionate. When I called with a concern, he called back, not the nurse.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Staff was prompt at returning calls.Dr Westawski was very knowlegable with my problem and offered great solutions

|  think twice  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Suggestion, Get everything in writing as I found this man cannot be trusted even though he appears he is trustworthy. I was disappointed in him and his work

Jul 11th, 2012

Awsome care.

|  Best Dr.!  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2009

Dr. W is the most caring and empathetic Dr. I have ever seen. He was a wonderful support during a very difficult illness. I trusted him completely in caring for me, and have and will continue to recommend him.Anyone looking to be treated as a human being, not an illness, and looking for excellent health care too, would be blessed to have Dr. W as their Dr.

|  Thumbs up  |  show details
by a.k.a.KR on Jul 15th, 2009

Dr.W is an outstanding surgeon with an amazing bedside manner. When you are in his office you don't feel rushed but rather feel as though you are his most important patient. He actually listens to your opinion and provides detailed explanations. His follow up is exceptional and he really wants you to be completely satisfied with the results of your surgery. I would not hesitate to go back to him or refer anyone else. He is an excellent surgeon with a warmth and empathy that is usually lacking in most of his peers.

by BCP on Apr 2nd, 2009

He spends so much time with you and has a wonderful manner about him. He listens carefully to what you want. Makes you feel very comfortable. Great follow-up