Dr. Daniel Westawski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

no change

August 21st, 2016
Horrible liposculpture
I came for a flatter abdomen and six months later it's back to where I started Waisted Money and time

August 15th, 2016
Disaster
I had skin cancer removed from my nose by a Mohs surgeon who referred me to Dr. Westawski for closure. It was small wound but a tricky area. 6 reconstructions and 5 years later I have a simbalence of my face back. On my first follow up appointment with my Mohs surgeon he was livid at what was done to me and has needed referred to him again. Very nice bedside manner, but a real hack!

November 6th, 2013
Highly recommend. I am very happy!
I am very glad that my mother referred me to Dr Westawski . He performed my 2nd breast augmentation and lift. My first surgery was performed by dr. Genter with whom I was very disappointed ...... So this was my second surgery and I felt a big difference starting from booking my initial consultation to follow up appointments. Adrienne arranged all of my appointments, made my payments easy and made sure I had everything I needed before and after my surgery. Initial consultation was about an hour where the Dr took his time(not like others) and thoroughly explained to me all my options and made very valuable suggestions to me. I am very thankful for that. At the hospital everything was professional and easy(went fast). I never had breasts as beautiful as now. Dr Westawski is a very professional doctor and very honest and carrying person. I felt as I was part of his family. I highly recommend Dr Westawski to all of you! P.S. Made appointment for my other surgery with Dr Westawski

May 12th, 2013
My new journey
Dr. Westawski is a dedicated doctor. He is helping me through the changes in my life. He is caring and takes the time to listen!

March 22nd, 2013
Find someone else
I had 3 pregnancies, with 2 sets of twins, when I went there, my main concern when getting a tummy tuck was my belly button. When I came out of surgery and he unveled my bandages, I have severe bunching from my belly button down to the incision in a vertical line, it was because he lipod my midline (by mistake), my incision was higher on one side than the other, revised twice and it is still too high. My belly button was off centered so he had to revise it, when he did, it was bigger than the size of a quarter and flat. when he revised it again, it is not just a small hole.. looks nothing like a belly button. He assured me I would look fabulous.. I do NOT.. It is flat, but I regret going to him. I was also given false info during the consultation for what was going to be billed. I ended up paying more than I was told. I also now have severe bloating after I eat anything, which I never had before getting this procedure done.. He has a great bed side manner, but don't let that fool you.. He is not that great.. I am very dissapointed and would never recommend him...

February 21st, 2013
Second breast augmentation, 1st time with this dr. He did nothing we talked about. I trusted him. I didn't want him to touch my nipples, during surgery he went in through both, I have no feeling in either my nipples now and I wanted smaller implants. He went bigger! Im so Disgusted! All he could say is that he is sorry! This has effected my sex life in a very bad way! I would never recommend Dr. Westawski to anyone!

February 12th, 2013
Fantastic, Friendly, actually Fun
I have to say from the receptionist to the nurse to even the women handling the billing, they were friendly and immediately established a sense of rapport. The doctor was just as friendly to the point I was laughing during the surgery. I would absolutely recommend Dr Daniel.

November 27th, 2012
Don't trust these people! Worst customer service EVER!!
This was by far THE WORST customer service I have receive in my life. Prior to scheduling my procedure with Dr. Westawski I called his office to verify that they would accept my insurance. The girl at the desk assured me that they were a network provider and all I would be responsible for paying was my co-pay. When I went into the office for my procedure they collected my copay. About a month later I received a bill and I called the billing department and was told they would look into it. I was sent another bill and when I called again I was told to disregard the bill as it was sent in error and that they were taking care of it with the insurance company. I never received any further correspondence until 15 months later when I received another bill. When I called the office for an explanation I was told that the Dr. was out of network and that I was responsible for the charges. They would not take one ounce of responsibility for providing me with the incorrect information regarding Dr. Westawski's network status. The Office Manager and Dr. Westawski's personal assistant were extremely rude and condescending. They weren't the least bit apologetic that I now had to pay $900 that I was not budgeting for. They were accusing my husband and I of trying to skip out on our bill, which I took exception to because we have impeccable credit. They refused to explain why I was given incorrect information when I made my initial call regarding Dr. Westawski's network status nor could they explain why it took them 15 months to follow up with me. If you are looking for quality customer service, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! There is a reason this guy has a D- rating with the Better Business Bureau.

October 27th, 2012
Excellent surgeon, warm and caring attitude. A rare find.
Great doctor. I would highly recommend him to all. He is rare find, approachable, personable and great capabities. Thumbs up!!

September 20th, 2012
Great bedside manner
Dr. Westawski did a terrific job repairing my severely broken nose. Very caring and compassionate. When I called with a concern, he called back, not the nurse.

September 13th, 2012
Great experience
Staff was prompt at returning calls.Dr Westawski was very knowlegable with my problem and offered great solutions

July 11th, 2012
think twice
Suggestion, Get everything in writing as I found this man cannot be trusted even though he appears he is trustworthy. I was disappointed in him and his work