Dr. Daniel Whitesides MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 31st, 2014
I had a fantastic experience at REACH. Dr. Whitesides and his nurse, Eleisha, couldn't have been more thoughtful, helpful or informative. Infertility treatments can be an emotionally painful experience, but it was made significantly easier by their great care and attention. I highly recommend REACH if you are experiencing trouble getting pregnant.

September 10th, 2013
HORRIBLE!!!
He has no bedside manner... Did not want to do any test to see what could be the cause of my infertility but wanted to charge me 1,500 no less than 3 times for an IUI????? He is a joke. REACH just wants your money they don't really care to help anyone achieve there goal of being pregnant.

September 7th, 2010
We are so happy that we chose Dr.Whitesides to help us build our family! He is a very kind and caring man and always honestly concerned about the ultimate out come of our situation. We had an extremely difficult situation and it did take a little while for the research and call back on our protocol. He did call us at really odd hours of the evening. Once it was 8:40 on a Sunday. To some this may be odd. To us it showed that he cared enough to call us on what should be his family time to make sure we knew the newest on our protocol situation and research. Even if we had not become pregnant using him as our doctor I think I would feel that he had honestly tried everything he could in his power to make building our family a possibility. Oh yes,his staff is really wonderful too.