Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Wild
Dr. Daniel Wild, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wild is affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus, Buffalo General Medical Center and Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital. Dr. Wild has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Wild has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Daniel Wild is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Matthew Cavagnaro
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0.27 mi4
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Williamsville, NY 0.75 mi12
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Williamsville, NY 0.75 mi18