A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wilkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wilkerson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkerson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wilkerson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wilkerson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Wilkerson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wilkerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Wilkerson practices Emergency Medicine near Fraser, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Fraser Emergency Physicians.