A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wilkinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wilkinson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilkinson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel V Wilkinson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Wilkinson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.