A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wilkinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wilkinson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilkinson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel V Wilkinson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Wilkinson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.