Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Wilkinson
Dr. Daniel Wilkinson, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Wilkinson is affiliated with Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, Swedish/Edmonds and Swedish - First Hill. Dr. Wilkinson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Wilkinson has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Daniel Wilkinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Jaekyoung Hong
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi12
Dr. Marko Yakovlevitch
Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi27
Dr. Thomas Sawyer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi16