Dr. Daniel Wissinger MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Memphis, TN

October 14th, 2015
Absolutely Amazing, I can see eye color in others instead a black sockets.
Several years ago when I went in for my first visit, everyone was so wonderful. Made me feel at home. When the surgery was done and I had lenses put in, the patch was removed and it was like a miracle, I could see so clearly. Colors were more definite. Totally amazing. Dr. Dan is totally amazing.

March 3rd, 2015
Seeing Clearly for the first time in my life
My regular eye doctor suggested that I look into having LASIK to correct my vision. It took me almost a year to decide. When I decided to have it, my regular eye doctor recommended Dr. Wissinger as the surgeon. My appointment was set up to see if I was a good candidate. I was. I had LASIK surgery on both eyes for correcting my farsightedness in 2001. I was 20/50 in both eyes. Dr. Wissinger and his staff were extremely helpful at my visits. They explained the process and what I needed to do before, during, and after my surgery. I went to 20/20 vision overnight. I have never had 20/20 vision in my life. I was so thankful and overwhelmed at the same time. I have no complaints, only praise to Dr. Wissinger and his staff; and for my regular eve doctor. Thank you all for your dedication to helping others see clearer.

March 14th, 2011
I saw Dr. Wissinger in 2006. He told me I needed cataract surgery on both eyes. I had surgery on one eye and one week later had surgery on the other eye. I was practically blind without my glasses but after surgery on both eyes my vision was 20/20.

February 7th, 2010
Dr Wissinger has no heart. If your Lasik procedure goes badly expect the doctors at Omni eye care to suggest that you need to see a psychologist. They will turn on you and blame your pain on your emotional and psychological state even though they originally diagnosed you as a great candidate for the procedure. This is the dirty trick that they use to dodge responsibility. In a word - beware of this man.