A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Witheiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Witheiler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Witheiler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Witheiler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Witheiler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel D Witheiler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Witheiler practice?
- Dr. Daniel Witheiler has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Witheiler practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.