A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wolbrink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wolbrink, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolbrink graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Wolbrink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tri County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Wolbrink MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Wolbrink practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wolbrink has 8 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Wolbrink practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lansing, IA.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and West Union, IA.
See Lansing Radiologists.