A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wolk, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wolk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wolk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Wolk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Wolk practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wolk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Wolk practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Broomall Primary Care Doctors and Broomall Geriatric Doctors.