by Mark Lowe on Oct 4th, 2015

So. He agreed to see me at a time when I was dead broke. I actually had to resort to stealing food. He flushed out my ears, administered an EKG so that I could get charity double eye-ball surgery at Wills Eye hospital, then to top it off he through in a rectal exam for free. All of this for around 90 bucks, US. This is quite likely the most compassion caring MD in the Northern hemisphere ...

High value care show details High value care
by Luis Hernadez on Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Wolk truly gets to know about his patients and is focused on their welfare.

nasty women in the practice! show details nasty women in the practice!
by Mary on Jun 5th, 2013

No way would I ever recommend this doctor or his staff. He is absolutely not in tune w/his patients..sad but I don't think he is well himself. women there look like nuns..speak nasty on the phone. if dr is not available they talk like they don't know you. don't even look up ur file...after a full year of leaving there didn't I get a phone call about updating my vaccines..hee hee..what a crazy place..would never recommend this dr. He only does what he wants.does not listen to the patient at all!

excellent show details excellent
Mar 23rd, 2013

Communication and information are the key and Dr. Wolk has both.

Sally show details Sally
May 25th, 2012

He's an okay dr if you have a simple health problem but if youhave complex health issues Stay away.he doesn't send you to a specialistWhen he should.my bloodwork showed poorly Functioning kidneys due to meds but he never sent Me to a specialist.i finally found another dr and was diagnosed w/3rd stage acute kidney failure...My kidneys could've been saved had he referred me to a specialist.A lot of heartache could pain could've been avoided....

by Kimberly Brown on Apr 12th, 2011

Excellent Doctor, courtesy, professional and concern about patient. Provides help beyond scope of problem.

Exceptional! show details Exceptional!
by Daryl on Apr 2nd, 2009

Dr. Wolk and in fact everyone at Marple Commons goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable and cared for. Even though I moved away from Broomall years ago, I still go there and send other people there as well.

Feb 27th, 2009

I enjoy my visits with Dr. Wolk. One thing about the practice that I would appreciate more is if they could proactively help me follow up on follow up appointments. When Dr. Wolk suggests I follow up in 3 months, it would be helpful for the practice to send me a reminder.