A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wolpaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wolpaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wolpaw, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolpaw graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Wolpaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wolpaw MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Wolpaw practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wolpaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Wolpaw practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Cleveland Emergency Physicians and Cleveland Internists.