A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Woodward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Woodward, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Woodward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Woodward MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Woodward practice?
- Dr. Daniel Woodward has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Woodward practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.