A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Woody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Woody graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woody has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woody accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Woody practice?
Dr. Daniel Woody practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Chester, PA.
See Drexel Hill Surgeons and Drexel Hill Cardiothoracic Surgeons.