A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Woody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woody
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woody Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Woody graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Woody has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Woody MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Woody practice?
- Dr. Daniel Woody has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Woody practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Cardiothoracic Surgeons.