A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Woody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woody
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woody Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Woody graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Woody has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Woody MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Woody practice?
- Dr. Daniel Woody has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Woody practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Cardiothoracic Surgeons.