A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Woody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Woody graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Woody has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Woody MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Woody practice?
- Dr. Daniel Woody has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Woody practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Surgeons.