A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wool, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Wool graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wool has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Benjamin Wool MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Wool practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wool has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Wool practices Surgery near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Barrington Surgeons.