Dr. Daniel Worthington MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2016
Great Doctor
If you are looking for a caring doctor who will spend time with you and your child he is it. My children have been with Dr. Worthington since birth and I couldn't be more please. He is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to others.

October 12th, 2015
The best
Amazing dr.

August 12th, 2013
We have seen Dr. Worthington for nearly 14 years. I think that he is an amazing pediatrician. When we moved nearly 30 minutes farther away, instead of going to a closer Dr. we opted to make the drive to his office because we were so happy. I never thought we would leave his practice but I have to tell you that his "new" office staff is awful. The scheduler Yolanda is probably the rudest person I have ever spoken to and I was actually hung up on and treated with more disrespect than I have EVER at a Dr.'s office. When I was hung up on and called back she actually wouldn't let me speak and talked over me the entire time stating that she just lost the call. This new staff has lied and said that they had mailed prescriptions and when nearly a week goes by and I call back asking where the prescription is they then say, we don't have a record of mailing that, leaving me very inconvenienced and having to drive to their office to pick it up. They do not state their names when you call and when you ask who you are speaking with they give attitude. I can't believe that I had to leave my pediatrician because of his unprofessional and highly inappropriate office staff. Good Dr. but BAD choice in office staff.

January 19th, 2017