Dr. Daniel Wunder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

January 28th, 2016
I have had CT's, US, mammography and x-rays at this location. The staff is great and goes the extra mile to make sure the patient is taken care of. Dr. Wunder is very helpful, takes time to explain procedures with the pros/cons. You can tell he truly cares for the well-being of his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Wunder and his staff!

January 28th, 2016
Very unsure going into the procedure but Dr.Wunder did absolutely wonderful! Will definitely be coming back.

December 14th, 2015
Premier Radiology
Dr Wunder and his staff were fabulous have never been anywhere that was as efficient as the doctor and his staff.

August 8th, 2015
I made my mother an appointment with Dr. Wunder for consultation about possible kyphoplasty. The office staff was great and Dr. Wunder was too. He came in and explained everything, answered all our questions and examined my mother. He is going to do the procedure as soon as she gets off antibiotics.

June 19th, 2015
The Best
I never bother to take the time or effort to give reviews or submit comments for any products or services. Recently my family and I have had experience with Dr. Wunder's office that has been so out of the norm of expectations or previous experience with other medical offices that I just have to share this with anyone that will listen. Not only is Dr. Wunder very knowledgable and skilled at what he does, he is just an extremely nice person that takes the time to listen to the patient, discusses all the pros/cons, and shows a sincere concern for all involved. Not only that, but his ENTIRE TEAM, from the customer service provided by the girls at the front desk, to the WONDERFUL nurses, this is by far the most impressive outfit we have ever had the fortune to deal with. THANK YOU DR WUNDER AND YOUR ENTIRE TEAM!

February 6th, 2014
Great Doctor and Staff
Dr. Wunder and Nurse Nancy could not have been nicer. All of the employees in the facility was very professional, courteous and did a great job. I would recommend this staff to anyone that needed their services!!!

December 8th, 2013
Answered all my questions and put me at ease about having an IV Filter placed in my vena cava. Very professional but down to earth and explained in terms I could understand. Would recommend him to anyone and have done so. Caring and courteous staff also.

November 13th, 2013
total lack of consideration by the appt. clerk not to mention her inability to do a problem free appointment.
I had a scheduled appt. made by my nuerologist office for a follow up 1 1/2 year arteriogram and 30 min before the appt. time I receive a call from Briarville office that my appt was 2 days later. My husband had taken a day off work, I had done without food, could have only water until six hours before my 11:30 appt. time, not to mention it was on my print out from Howell Clinic. I will not be using this office for any of my arteriograms now or in the future, totally inept, blaming their mistake on the patient. I must say that Dr. Wunder is fantastic, but there are others with better run offices. (watch out for rescheduling without much notice or no notice)

May 15th, 2013
AWESOME SERVICE
I was referred to Dr. Wunder for a kidney biopsy. The staff was wonderful; especially my nurse Kathy. The facility is beautiful and I would refer them to anyone that needs their services. A+++++

April 29th, 2012
Outstanding Care and Treatment.
Dr. Wunder was extraordinary! He took the time to explain in laymans terms my mother's diagnosis and recommended treatment. The care and compassion he extended was very unique, especially in today's healthcare system. When we arrived the day of the procedure, my mother could not have been more comfortable. The staff at Briarville was amazing, being fully-focused on my mother and her needs.We completely believe the reason our mother's health and quality of life is where it is today--is 100% because of the incredible treatment provided by Dr. Wunder. Anyone with peripheral artery disease should definitely take the time for an appointment with Dr. Wunder!